Akemi is a tall and slender teenage girl with fair skin, very long black hair reaching past her waist and light blue eyes. Her outfit while going to Silverman Gym consists of a light blue tank top, dark blue compression shorts, and pink sneakers.
Akemi is known for being a charismatic model student, excelling in whatever she does, making her an overall "perfect" person. Beneath her perfect exterior lies her true visage which comes out whenever muscular men are around: like all women in her family, Akemi has a muscle fetish, and she is way more blunt about it than her older sister; by her own account, she was never really interested in anything before she discovered her love of muscles. She tells Hibiki that she chose to join the Silverman Gym in order to live a healthy life. She is unaware of how impressive her life is compared to the average person, as it is completely normal to her.
When she was in middle school, Akemi wasn't yet involved in athletic events, but she was asked to participate in almost every event where—due to her natural talent and good background−she placed well in every competition; it was during this time that Akemi awakened her muscle fetish after seeing a bodybuilding contest. She was part of a health fitness gym before joining the Silverman Gym.
Akemi is deceptively strong and athletic, despite her slim and dainty appearance, and is stated to have even better conditioning than Gina and Ayaka, despite them being athletes. Born with a lot of talent and having a good background, Akemi naturally excels at physical activities, being very skilled in many sports and physical activities. Hibiki noted that she has amazing reflexes and was fast enough to beat the track team in a relay race a year prior to the story. She is strong enough to do 20 inverted push-ups, lift a boulder with ease and scale a rock wall incredibly fast.
- Sakura Hibiki: Akemi supports Hibiki's attempts to become fit and helps where she can.
- Uehara Ayaka: They became friends after meeting each other because of Hibiki and they are very competitive in sports.
- Machio Naruzo: Akemi likes Machio's muscles and would do anything to see them. Akemi does not have any romantic interest towards him and just sees him as a walking hunk of muscles.
- Utsunomiya Koharu: She considers Koharu's abs beyond human.
- Soryuin Shion: Akemi's older sister. Not much is known about their relationship. Akemi mentions Shion mostly watches her as their parents are traveling. Akemi stated Shion used her connections so Akemi could join Silverman Gym when it opened. Shion once let her and her friends go to America on their private jet, just because Akemi asked her.
- Reioji Ai: An athletic prodigy from another school Akemi beat in several athletic competitions. While Akemi forgot about her, Ai developed an obsession with Akemi and seeks to surpass her.
- Hoshina Eimi: The student council vice president and another stalker of hers.
Notes & Trivia
- Akemi is able to speak English.
- She is in class 2-A of Koyo Girl's Academy. She is also an honour's student.
- Akemi has been the president of the student council since her 1st year.
- She was crowned Miss Koyo Girl's Academy two years running.
- Due to beating the track team in a relay race a year prior to the story, Akemi was nicknamed "Koyo's Joyner" (皇桜のジョイナー, Kōō no Joinā).
|Koyo Girl's Academy|
|Students||Gina Boyd • Hoshina Eimi • Matsuda Kei • Sakura Hibiki • Soryuin Akemi • Uehara Ayaka|
|Teachers||Aina Rumika • Kure Yakusha • Tachibana Satomi|
|Trainers||Machio Naruzo • Utsunomiya Koharu|
|Others||Background Machos • Jason Sgatham|
|Athletes & Coaches||Uehara Nana|
|Students||Kristal Gerson • Reioji Ai|
|Miscellaneous||Deire Kutaro • Harnnold Dogegenchonegger • Prime Minister Petin • Sakaguchi Mei • Sakura Ibuki • Toyoda Tadakatsu|
|Sandroverse Cameos||Adam Dudley • Gaolang Wongsawat • Himuro Ryo • Ivan Karaev • Kaneda Suekichi • Komada Shigeru • Kure Karla • Kureishi Mitsuyo • Meguro Masaki • Murobuchi Gozo • Okubo Naoya • Ozu Toshio • Rihito • Sekibayashi Jun • Soryuin Shion • Tokita Ohma • Yamashita Kazuo|